DESCRIPTION

Private
18-Hole

Organized in 1922, this landmark club was established by 112 charter members later closing its membership at 150 members in 1923. The first clubhouse, a wooden structure, was built in 1923 and served until 1962 when the present Colonial-style clubhouse was constructed. Now with over 850 members, Willow Brook maintains a long tradition of providing its members and guests with top-flight recreational facilities, social activities, excellent cuisine, and impeccable service.

ADDRESS:

3205 West Erwin Street
Tyler, TX 75702

CONTACT:

PHONE: (903) 592-8226

          Newsletter Signup: